Tuesday 3 July 2012

Update | Instagram, Decorating and University

I thought I'd better do a little update post and double it up as a "whats coming next?" post.























So if you follow me on instagram (yentruocfarrow, if you don't!) you will see that I've been busy with decorating my room and everything else live throws like homework and university hunting! So yeah this explains my absence from blogging, but this is what I plan to do next on here:

  •  Sleek Eyeshadow Palette review
  • Makeup tutorial (just need to decide what)
  • Mini haul
  • A giveaway!

Thanks for bearing with me guys and thanks to those who have followed recently, I'm getting around to checking out your blogs and following back! :D

3 comments:

  1. What hair dye is that? It looks SO similar to the one I used to use for pink hair. It was L'oreal Hicolor Hilights in Magenta.

    http://illuminatingg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cant wait to see your tutorial :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to your upcoming posts as always.
    I think the wallpaper is pretty amazing by the way (:

    ReplyDelete

All your questions, comments and feedback are greatly appreciated, thank you. If you have any further questions please email me at courtneyfarrowblog@outlook.com or tweet me at @yentruocfarrow because I will get back to you sooner



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...